3 Cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1-3/4 Cups sugar
1/4 Cup brown sugar
2 Sticks butter(softened)
1 tbsp orange zest
1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 Cup Raw sugar (for rolling)
4 Cups chocolate chips(whatever kind you like best!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift Flour, Baking soda and Salt into a medium bowl.
2. In a large bowl cream Sugars, Zest, Butter, Eggs, and Juice. Gradually add Flour mixture until completely combined.
3. Roll dough into 2″ balls. Roll each ball in Raw Sugar until coated. Place on parchment lined baking sheet 3″ apart.
4. With a flat surface (bottom of a cup/bowl) smash each ball down until about 1/4″ thick.
5. Bake cookies until golder brown. about 14 minutes rotating baking sheet halfway through to promote even cooking.
6. Fill a medium sauce 3/4 with water and place over medium heat. Pour Chocolate chips into a smaller saucepan on top of water. Cook until Chips are fully melted. Dip cooled cookies into chocolate and place on *parchment paper.
*for best results allow cookies to set in the refrigerator.
Please feel free to Comment, Thanks